Hebei yicheng Technology Co., Ltd.'s expertise in the development and production of re-dispersible polymer powders enables us to offer an unprecedented product range.
Our redispersible polymer powders have a decisive impact on cement, lime or gypsum-based finished dry mortar products as well as cement-free and mineral-free binder systems. redispersible polymer powder is obtained by spray drying optimized emulsion dispersions.
The redispersible polymer powder is a copolymer of vinyl acetate and ethylene. It is used to improve adhesion and flexibility in a variety of climatic conditions and has shown versatile properties in many dry mortar applications. It improves service life, workability, water retention, adhesion, abrasion resistance, and sagging resistance depending on the application. Application areas include skim coat/wall putty, ready-mixed mortars, plasters, and tile adhesives/tile cement. Many cement mortars contain cellulose ethers as additives to improve water retention and workability. However, after setting and drying, they can have poor adhesion. In addition, cement mortars are very hard, friable, and inflexible materials, whereas for many applications flexible and deformable cementitious materials are essential. Therefore, for almost all applications in modern construction, cement mortars must be modified with polymers.
Redispersible polymer powder is a free-flowing white powder obtained by spray drying aqueous dispersions of vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymers. Redispersible polymer powders are polymer emulsions that have been converted into free-flowing powders by spray drying (atomizing the aqueous polymer dispersion in a stream of hot air). When mixed with water, these powders are redispersed into liquid emulsions with essentially the same properties as the original emulsion.
- Cement-based wall putty
- Wallpaper adhesives
- Cement-based tile adhesives
- Caulking agents
- Adhesive mortar
- Gypsum joint filler
- Repair mortar
- Cement priming
- Excellent water repellency and hydrophobic properties
- Improves adhesion, flexural strength, plasticity, abrasion resistance and good workability of modified compounds.
- Provides proper adhesion for exterior insulation and finishing systems
- Use as self-leveling smoothing compounds and flooring compounds
- Improves workability and other important mechanical properties such as tensile, compressive and flexural strengths, and lateral deformation
- Provides excellent slip resistance, and impact resistance and helps reduce the formation of cracks caused by shrinkage
Available in 25 kg packages. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) bags.
Get the latest on sales, new releases and more!
Copyright © Hebei yicheng Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support: