Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) is a type of cellulose-based polymer that is used as a thickening agent, binding agent, and emulsifier in various products. In the production of wall putty, HPMC is used as a binder to hold the putty together and give it its smooth, creamy consistency.
1. It is water-soluble, meaning it can be easily mixed with water and other ingredients to form a smooth, homogeneous mixture.
2. It has good bonding properties, making it effective at holding the putty together and adhering it to the wall surface.
3. It has good flow properties, which allow the putty to be easily applied to the wall and helps it to spread evenly.
4. It has good water retention, which helps to keep the putty moist and prevents it from drying out too quickly.
5. It is non-toxic and safe to use in wall putty products.
HPMC is an important ingredient in wall putty products, providing essential properties such as bonding, flow, and water retention that are necessary for a high-quality putty that is easy to apply and provides a smooth, even finish.
1. As a binder: HPMC helps to hold the putty together and gives it its smooth, creamy consistency.
2. As a thickening agent: HPMC helps to give the putty a thick, spreadable consistency, making it easy to apply to the wall.
3. As an emulsifier: HPMC helps to stabilize the putty by preventing the separation of the various ingredients.
Get the latest on sales, new releases and more!
Copyright © Hebei yicheng Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support: